Author Topic: Sais ar K75 yng ngogledd Cymru  (Read 614 times)

Offline phar0036

• Curious
  • 1995 K75S owned since 2019
Sais ar K75 yng ngogledd Cymru
« on: November 19, 2022, 06:34:32 AM »
Hello (Helo!) from beautiful Gwynedd. 

I've owned my K75S since 2019 but a move to north Wales following my early retirement at the end of that year immediately followed by a pandemic, along with a failing/failed clutch, have served to keep the bike off the road for most of that time!  Previous BMWs were an R1100GS and two R1150GS Adventures in succession - a thief and a high speed collision with a large stag removing the last two from my ownership - and I've owned various other bikes before then.  I bought the K75 to convert to a scrambler but have decided it's far too sorted and pretty to mess with.  I've added a charging socket, a tinted screen, and bar lifters but otherwise it's pretty much stock.  The bike is also now very sound mechanically courtesy of a couple of 200 mile round trips and week of fettling by Steve Grover of Motoscot in Llangurig.  I'm now looking forward to longer rides on my brick around Eryri although I will be something of a fair weather biker as the foul weather here is pretty foul! 

Also looking forward to gleaning any information I can on tips and improvements from members of this forum, sharing general community chat, and in time making contributions myself I hope.

Great to be back on two (motorized) wheels!

Hywyl.

Andrew Thompson

• Gwynedd, Gogledd Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
  • K75S
Sais ar K75S yng ngogledd Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline Laitch

• Faster than a speeding pullet
  • Administrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
Re: Sais ar K75 yng ngogledd Cymru
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 09:45:43 AM »
Welcome to Motobrick, Andrew!