Author Topic: Posting Guidance ~ Read This Before Posting About Your Moto  (Read 7028 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Posting Guidance ~ Read This Before Posting About Your Moto
« on: April 08, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
edit 03/16/2018 by TimTyler...

greetings...

this is the motobrick.com rules and posting guidance thread of known criteria that are required in every post you make...

1) before posting it is absolutely mandatory here at motobrick.com that you run your vin to verify your year and model... so many registrations and titles are simply wrong and that causes whack...

additionally... if you are gonna post here at motobrick.com... it is mandatory that you include your location and year and model in the body or signature or profile... your compliance in this matter is respectfully requested...

run your vin (last 7 digis only) in the serial number box here...

2) if you are going to ask questions you must first exhaust all search options in attempt to find the answers yourself... choosing to post questions without exhausting all search options will trigger the dmj and the bmi which will absolutely force sanctions... 

search methods include the advanced search under the search button next to help... the search box above news... and the google search site function described here...

3) motobrick.com is operated by space aliens... you have no freedom of speech here or any other constitutionally protected or earthy rights...

motobrick.com rules... there are no rules beyond the registration agreement that you accepted when you clicked "i accept the terms of the agreement" at registration... and of course you will be sanctioned for posting private messaging to the forum...

please do your doo diligence...

search option 1 of 3...

[ Invalid Attachment ]

search option 2 of 3...

[ Invalid Attachment ]

search option 3 of 3...

[ Invalid Attachment ]

its been a tremendous run... 5000+ members... its up to you now... click the brick...
  • i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin...

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: MotoBrick.Com Rules & Posting Guidance ~ Read This Before Posting
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 11:11:25 AM »
greetings...

for you folks who caint seem to getts the registration answers correct...

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin...

Tags: