Author Topic: The Stellar Turbo K100  (Read 54793 times)

Offline volador

• ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • NEEDS MORE CHROME
Re: The Stellar Turbo K100
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2020, 07:49:36 PM »
Dude on the Islands hows the fishing? What are you catching?
  • NYC NY
  • 1991 K100RS 1993 K75S ABS
5 BOROUGHS SISYPHEAN SOCIETY  MAINTAINING THE OBSESSION

Offline Arktasian

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2020, 11:57:41 AM »
Fishing enthusiast hey?
Paging “Maui Cowie” to the front office.
  • Abbotsford

Offline stellarkyle

• ^ Motobrick Curious
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2020, 11:41:25 AM »
Have you had a chance to get this bike out and going? I hope so and would love to hear your thoughts. I’m waiting for my ihi to come back from being rebuilt and my new rs is arriving tomorrow to start assembling my lufty kit into it.

It's been apart for turbo and engine rebuild since February but it was running alright before then! Who'd you have rebuild your IHI? I'm eagerly watching your thread!

We haven't heard from Kyle for quite some time now (not that I'm a "stellar" poster and example of rapid project closure).
If you wish to chat with someone with a running Lufty turbo kit, PM me for a chat and a contact for a Dude on the Islands.
Hopefully someone else posts here, I hate being the last participant on a thread.

Yeah, I went dark there for a while. Busy working full time while finishing up undergrad!

I've been posting updates of my project on Instagram recently if anyone would like to follow: https://www.instagram.com/madcatmoto/
After I finish painting and rebuilding the engine, I'll post an update here for you guys.
  • Marietta, GA
  • 1985 Turbo K100RS; 2001 F650GS

Offline stellarkyle

• ^ Motobrick Curious
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2020, 06:21:15 PM »
Are there seperate part numbers for the rings on the ends of the output shaft or are they part of the bearings? I bent mine real bad when removing the output shaft. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the part numbers using the fiche.

• Marietta, GA
  • 1985 Turbo K100RS; 2001 F650GS

Tags: