Author Topic: 08-08-01 Puget Sound Burlington WA  (Read 4280 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
08-08-01 Puget Sound Burlington WA
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »
didnt want to hijack the airborne man fowls recollection of how it went down...  this should get you thinking seriously about a motobrick get together at the airborne man fowls piece of heaven...

here you go...

we had a 2 1/2 day weekend in the seattle area... our job monday was in burlington so we headed there friday morning and got the bug eye brick ready to meet up with its kin once again...

but first this... humm... it was gonna be either mr weed or mr crab... humm....

here comes our ride... the whidbey island to port townsend ferry...

looking back to whidbey... the spooky was low and blowing into fort casey...

i forgot the map and directions... going on intuition... we saw a bmw paper plate nailed to a tree...

our host... the motobrick rider known as the airborne man fowl...  started telling lies straightaway...

not only does the dood have helmet head... he also has boat head...

going for mr crab...

fill er up johhnny... ok... dont drop the gas cap... o my... slow motion... from my fingers to the edge of the boat to the water... looking like its gonna float... but sinks out of sight... my f ing nemesis... the gas cap... that thing will haunt me to my grave...

mr crab...

mr crabs friend...

the sunset  over mystery bay...

time for dinner... micki... being from iowa... prefers the cloven hoofed beast... a 2 lb t bone... we had terraki salmon... but i forgot to get any photos of the tasty silver sockeye...

the steak was like butter... i knew she would be sharing... it was a big f ing steak...

the morning after... and i mean it... wheeeeew...  the chimacum cafe...

there was an 85 motobrick there... spoke to the owner... he bought it new in 85... has 157,000 miles on it...

the motobrick and the airborne man fowl on wa 112...

neah bay wa...

the motobrick and the airborne man fowl on us 101...

lake crescent...

back at the cabin... its time for mr crab...

bye sun...

bye bye sun...

commenced to shucking...

dang... no photos of the oysters on the half shell or the dungeness... o well...

the morning after... low tide...

o my... blueberry pancakes and the belly of the cloven hoofed beast of the farm...

eagle are sooooo cool... there were several out patrolling their turf...

these were about an inch long...

gotta go before im towed... back to burlington... got to work tomorrow...

authorized parking...

tow a way zone...

fort flagler state park on marrowstone island...

the motobrick and the airborne man fowl on wa 116 by fort flagler state park... this photo would be better if i were still allowed to post full size photos... but as long as you all know that im the victim... right...

deception pass on wa 20...

then we headed into burlington and went our own ways...

it was a weekend of riding... mother earth... listening to lies...

there you are...

johnny
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: