Author Topic: FS - 1988 K75C  (Read 1783 times)

Offline austexcat

• Curious
FS - 1988 K75C
« on: November 02, 2021, 12:21:31 PM »
I am selling my 1988 K75C.  It's black and includes both hard bags and a battery tender.  I've had the bike 6 years and there's only 23,059 miles on it.  The bike runs beautifully and starts every time.  I installed new tires last weekend and as of this posting they have 15 miles on them.  I'm at least the third owner and the people (two owners ago) put some money into the mechanics.  I have a list of everything they did.  The front fairing had cracks and a chip off the edge under the windshield.  The fairing has been repaired and nicely painted.  It looks really good.  The rest of the bike is in excellent condition.  Last summer I installed new odometer gears.  The original BMW gears finally became brittle and chipped.  I have a couple extra gears I didn't install since it didn't need it.  The bike is always garaged and on a battery tender.  The tender comes with the bike.  I'm selling it to get a bike more suited for longer distances.  I'm 67 years old with a lower back that isn't what it used to be.  My 75 still requires me to lean forward a bit and my back doesn't like it.  The bags are in decent shape.  They both have new hinges.  But one has a crack in the bottom.  Both function well but I would use a liner since they're not exactly water tight.  I paid cash for the bike so the title is clean.  Never wrecked, but it has been dropped a couple of times.  No damage done.  The asking price is $3,500.00.  I will be glad to email photos if you give me your email address.  Other than the odometer needing repair I've never had a single mechanical issue with it.  The bike is a rock.  Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Driftwood, Texas
  • 1988 K75C

Tags: k75c black 1988