Author Topic: 10-05-01 Patterson Tesla Del Puerto Mt Hanilton Mines  (Read 3841 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
10-05-01 Patterson Tesla Del Puerto Mt Hanilton Mines
« on: May 01, 2011, 04:23:31 PM »
we stayed in and watched the indycar race from kansas city... we went to that race several times when it was in the summer... but with the change to spring we gotts to watch it on tv...

after the race we roll out to patterson pass... a lovely area of rolling hills and fans... lotts o fans... if you ever wondered why the tracy ca area is always so windy... just look up on the hill... they gotts hundreds of fans rolling like a mow sucking the air polution from the bay area and blowing it into the central valley...

patterson pass rd...

hang a left on tesla... nice twisties... not many photos cause m o was holding on...

carnege off road park... looks motobrickable...

we slabbed it to patterson and gassed up for the roll up the hill...

del puerto rd...

my abs starts alternating flashing... so we pull off at the pig sign to reset the abs...

we make it to the junction...

our 9 dollar burgers...

not the burger dissenter... but this cone would had been a better choice...

rolling through the valley... and up the hill...

on top the hill... its all closed up... should have known... but its after 5pm...

o well... but we got to check out the dodge power wagon...

this guy was spaying the chem... some say its a mind control agent... some say its a race specific sterility agent...

nertly tree...

rolling back down the hill...

big daddy hamburgers...

m o thought i was pointing at the deer... it is deer o clock... but there was a big giant elk on the other side of the meadow... we both saw it... interesting...

mines road... no photos... the sun was directly in our face...

patterson pass rd...

more bug daddy hamburgers...

there you go...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: