Author Topic: Cancelled, sorta..Chee 2 day Tour: September 10-11 2022 with rcgreaves  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Rcgreaves

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • "I'd rather be flying, but this will do nicely"
 mr_10brook, Greg, is coming to the "The Chee" September 8ish to collect a project of mine and camping in my yard. 
Friday we will likely do a pm tech session at my home in Livingston WI  53554.  Current project is an R80.

This has morphed into more of a tech shop session with a bit o riding around the edges. Every visitor should at least get a wiff of the SW Wisco CHEE Hallows.  Magnificent stuff.

Friday K75 Tech starts at noon 53554 Livingston.  Firepit and barbaque etc

Saturday Noon more tech maybe of the Sidecare mounting variety with my church picnic welcoming all comers Cowboy Church Mineral Point WI

Sunday we can meet up at the Pointer Cafe in Mineral Point WI at noon or if you are open to what we call Cowboy Church, at 10am I lead music at the Cowboy Church in Mineraly Point. Services end at 11:15, lunch at the Pointer cafe, roll by 1pm. https://graceisagift.com/  Broadhead WI is one hour SE with a Grassroots aviation flyin that makes for a cool destination...maybe.

Anyway, Johnnie n Clay havent riden in 2 years.  How bout you? Interest?
  • Livingston in Southwest WI. USA-"With the good earth all around."
  • 94' K75S, 85' GL1200 Aspencade, 96' VFR750F, 01' GL1800. Restoring: 95' K1100RS, 83' R80RT NEW: Motorvation Formula II
Doing “better than I deserve"

Offline mr_10brook

• Motobrick Curious
Re: Chee Tour: Fall 2022 with rcgreaves Mr_10brook et al
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 04:00:04 PM »
Clay,

That Super ride must have been mentioned one of the times my phone cut out.

But yes, that sounds like a Superior time.  FYI, I don't like riding in the dark anymore.  Especially in forest areas that have lots of very large suicidal BIG critters.  Me also might NOT have all the YEEHAA speed that some of those Motobrickers like.

1200 miles at that time of year up in great white north is likely 400ish mile days in my book.

I also am curious as to what Weed Butter is. .  Also don't try to convert me into a Cheez Head. That could change if you feed me lots of cheez!

I should also have a weekend available after mid October for those that might not be able to do a three or four day trip on weekday.

97 K1100LT  93 K75S x 2
95 K1100RS and 92 K100RS in same week both broken! WTF
91 K1 Black

Offline mr_10brook

• Motobrick Curious
Re: Cancelled, sorta..Chee 2 day Tour: September 10-11 2022 with rcgreaves
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 06:56:56 AM »
mr_10brook, Greg, is coming to the "The Chee" September 8ish to collect a project of mine and camping in my yard. 
Friday we will likely do a pm tech session at my home in Livingston WI  53554.  Current project is an R80.

This has morphed into more of a tech shop session with a bit o riding around the edges. Every visitor should at least get a wiff of the SW Wisco CHEE Hallows.  Magnificent stuff.

Friday K75 Tech starts at noon 53554 Livingston.  Firepit and barbaque etc

Where is everyone??

Saturday Noon more tech maybe of the Sidecare mounting variety with my church picnic welcoming all comers Cowboy Church Mineral Point WI

Sunday we can meet up at the Pointer Cafe in Mineral Point WI at noon or if you are open to what we call Cowboy Church, at 10am I lead music at the Cowboy Church in Mineraly Point. Services end at 11:15, lunch at the Pointer cafe, roll by 1pm. https://graceisagift.com/  Broadhead WI is one hour SE with a Grassroots aviation flyin that makes for a cool destination...maybe.

Anyway, Johnnie n Clay havent riden in 2 years.  How bout you? Interest?
97 K1100LT  93 K75S x 2
95 K1100RS and 92 K100RS in same week both broken! WTF
91 K1 Black

Offline Rcgreaves

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • "I'd rather be flying, but this will do nicely"
Re: Cancelled, sorta..Chee 2 day Tour: September 10-11 2022 with rcgreaves
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 09:50:06 AM »
See Laitch, Greg is photo orientation challenged too!  You meet the nicest folks via Motobrick.com

I drove a K1   wooo hooo!
  • Livingston in Southwest WI. USA-"With the good earth all around."
  • 94' K75S, 85' GL1200 Aspencade, 96' VFR750F, 01' GL1800. Restoring: 95' K1100RS, 83' R80RT NEW: Motorvation Formula II
Doing “better than I deserve"

Tags: