Author Topic: The Imbil Rally  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Martin

• ^ Quintessential Motobricker
The Imbil Rally
« on: November 17, 2019, 03:49:24 PM »
Just got back from the Imbil Rally. Only two Bricks but heaps of over the top might as well have stayed at home camping solutions. Ranging from pop top campers to my one man tent. I did have to upgrade from my previous self deflating 3/4 mattress to a inflatable mattress.
Regards Martin.
  • North Lakes Queensland Australia
  • 1992 K75s Hybrid, Lefaux, Vespa V twin.

Offline Martin

Re: The Imbil Rally
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 05:52:05 PM »
 Mate and I had a great time at the annual Imbil Rally. Very well organised and run and well attended, with multiple accommodation options. The rally is held at the Borumba Deer Park which is a caravan camping site on the banks of Yabba creek, which actually has running water unusual at the moment. Choose your own camp site, motorcycles only no cars allowed in this section. We chose a site by the creek (crick) and after setting up we immediately went down for a very welcome cool dip. Rope swings for the more adventurous. The rally was catered for by the Lions club who supplied well priced food of huge proportions. Saturday afternoon comprised of a Gymkhana with prizes for the winners at the evening Saturday Night Theme: Blue Ball (Prostate cancer fundraiser). Music supplied by a DJ and a dance floor for those wishing to trip the light fantastic.  http://www.leisure-riders.com/imbil-rally/ http://www.borumbadeerpark.com/
Regards Martin.

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 05:56:31 PM »
greetings...

Definition of gymkhana. : a meet featuring sports contests or athletic skills: such as. a : competitive games on horseback. b : a timed contest for old geezers on old motos featuring a series of events designed to test riding skill.

dids you tell your mate that this is outta compliance...

* 20191117_165516.jpg (24.83 kB . 481x576 - viewed 388 times)

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline Martin

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 07:56:49 PM »
Jo he is aware of his sin and I have tried to lead him onto the path of righteousness to no avail. As tasers are illegal in OZ I might have to try a cattle prod. Jo it did take me a few years to follow the righteous path, but since following the path I've never looked back.
Regards Martin.

Tags: