Author Topic: SOLD - '92 K75S - runs awesome - lots of upgrades  (Read 1784 times)

Offline jbeebe

• Motobrick Curious
SOLD - '92 K75S - runs awesome - lots of upgrades
« on: August 12, 2020, 07:02:54 AM »
Update: sold for $2,100.

For sale is my 92 K75S with only 69k miles. It runs flawlessly and is in great condition. Last weekend I took it 13 hours round-trip from PA to North Carolina and it didn't skip a beat.

I have a custom dashboard on this with a RAM phone mount, USB charging ports, and a rocker switch for the Hella driving fog lights which are fork mounted via Lumalink brackets. It has an Aeroflow windshield and headlight protector. Has heated grips AND a heated seat running to the oem heated grip switch! Upgraded front brake rotors. All electronics installed properly to an auxiliary fuse block. There is no rust anywhere on it and the exhaust is in perfect condition with no leaks. There are currently adjustable handlebar risers on it.

At the beginning of this riding season the following  was done:

- transmission input spline lube and driveshaft spline lube
- trans,rear gear,engine oil,coolant, and fork fluid replacement
- brake fluid flush
- new fuel lines and filter (incl. all lines in tank)
- new vacuum lines and air filter
- spark plugs
- had fuel injectors rebuilt by Mr. Injector
- new Progressive rear shock
- new BMW rear brake master cylinder
- new tires
- seat recovered
- grips
- battery is less than 1 year old

Comes with the bmw trunk, spare fuel pump and spare starting solenoid. One of the latches on the hard bags is sticky but an extra will be included with sale. In '01 the second owner brought this into PA from NC with a Rebuilt title. It most likely was fairing damage because there is no evidence of any major repairs and it has driven flawlessly for the second owner and myself since.

The price is a very reasonable $2,500.

I am in the Harrisburg, PA region. Meet up or delivery can be negotiated. Email: jamesabeebe@gmail.com

• Pennsylvania
  • BMW: '92 K75S. Honda: 79 CB650, 81 CX500, 81 C70

Tags: k75 k75s k100 for sale