Author Topic: SOLD FS: 1986 BMW K75C  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Christopherguzzi

• My first Beemer🏍.
  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • It ran when it was parked........27 years ago😳.
SOLD FS: 1986 BMW K75C
« on: June 17, 2019, 09:18:15 AM »
I’ll definitely miss my brick that went to a good home today.  Hopefully I’ll find another project like it some day.  These bikes are too awesome to be sitting in some shed or garage somewhere turning gas to turpentine and tank rubbers to gunk. 

1986 BMW K75 C for sale. Super low miles (7,231 at the time of this posting), great condition, new tires, battery, fuel pump, tank rubbers, sending unit, air filter, fluids changed, and a few other odds and ends. Runs great, looks great, rides great, no leaks (not even fork seals), everything works, what more could you ask for?

You’ll get compliments and questions every time you take this bike out for a ride. One of the coolest real retro motorcycles you’ll find (but l don’t have to tell you folks that).  Three cylinders, shaft drive, fuel injected, single sided swing arm, twin front disc brakes, center stand, bikini fairing, water cooled, self retracting side stand, dual low fuel warning lights, clock, gear indicator, (did I miss anything???) all made in 1986. Just try to find all of these features on a new motorcycle!

Don’t miss your chance to own this awesome motorcycle.  Must have cash in hand and valid motorcycle license to test ride. Must buy and take possession in person.  I live in the twin cites area of Minnesota. 

Price Reduced.
$3000 or Best Offer. 

Message me if interested or if you have questions.  Thanks.
  • Little Canada, Minnesota
  • 1986 K75C
Christopherguzzi