Author Topic: K75 Project  (Read 3049 times)

Offline rdrevolucion

• Motobrick Curious
K75 Project
« on: September 06, 2016, 05:20:05 AM »
Hi everyone,

I registered last week and introduced me, here is some info about the project I'm doing:

I have a K75 from the 1993, the ABS model, I have painted the frame and at this point I have installed a Koso gauge, I have been able to set up almost everything thanks to this forum and some help from another spanish forum, I'm also waiting to get the gear board in order to install the display.

My idea is to stay with the same colour, maybe I get some paint work in order to get it new, but I won't change the colour. In the front, I have the base light and small turn signals and for the gauge the Koso that I will put with a inox suport with Switches for ABS, Warning and a LED showing when it's ready to start (I'm not sure at 100% about it, because when I put the key the koso starts, but it's a detail I will like to have.. I will add LED to the switched. My idea is to put the gear board behind this suport, which is 9.5x7cm and I will put in the middle of the handlebar. If it's not enough space I will look for another place.

For the key I have also made a suport to put where the stock air filter finish, in the radiator. I will try with the stock key, if i dont like the result I will buy another one.For the filter I will cut the " pipe" after the 90º piece.

As my model has ABS, i will move the abs swithcboard to the battery gap, I need to adapt this part to have room for the 2 sithcboards and also the battery, It's a gel battery but with the same dimensions as the stock battery..

For the back of the bike, I'm doing the curve of the frame, which I should have today, and then I have to put the light inside it, It's a Led light with the turn signals included. If anyone has any idea to help with the gap for the light, it will be welcome. My idea is to cut with the "radial" (sorry i don't know how it's named in english). I have to made also the piece for the license plate, which I will like to have in one side, not in the center, but I have to decide after mounting the seat and the frame.

For the rest, maybe I change some things during the project, but I have been a lot of months planning and getting the parts in order to have almost everything ready to assembly, and during this week and the next, if nothing fails, I hope to finish and be able to do the first moves..

Best regards and hope you enjoy! :falldown:

• Barcelona, Spain
  • BMW K75 Project

Offline rdrevolucion

• Motobrick Curious
K75 Project
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 01:50:24 PM »

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • BMW K75 Project

Tags: