Author Topic: Chino CA ~ Flo's Airport Cafe  (Read 4245 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Chino CA ~ Flo's Airport Cafe
« on: February 02, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »

flos airport cafe...

o m f ing g...

flos this flos that... fly to eat... been hearing abouts this place for years... homemade everything... flos flos flos... this place f ing sucks... when the lady pushed sweet potato fries and fresh potato chips i didnt believe what i was hearing... did the sysco man hook grandma...

from what i understand this place used to be like grandmas home cooking... butts they sold out to the sysco man and now their grubb is booooocheeeee... i telling you absolute booocheeee... turkus had a sausage omelet that was undesirable... the mickster had biscuits and gravy that was horrendous... my puck was so bad it revved the motobrickoburgometer backwards...

j o

• :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline DRxBMW

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
Re: Chino CA ~ Flo's Airport Cafe
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 08:31:34 PM »
flos airport cafe...

Hey, you were in my old neighborhood. (North Tustin)

Ya, I remember folks talking about that Flo's eatery but I've never been there in person.

Sad when Mom & Pop places take the Sysco dive from the freezer to the plate. 

Gary
Williamsport,Pa

1994 K 75 ABS "custom"
2005 F 650 GS

Offline Turkus

• Rollin' The Brickus Turkus - '93K75S
  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Recalculating.....
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »

o m f ing g...

flos this flos that... fly to eat... been hearing abouts this place for years... homemade everything... flos flos flos... this place f ing sucks......

from what i understand this place used to be like grandmas home cooking... butts they sold out to the sysco man and now their grubb is booooocheeeee... i'm telling you absolute booocheeee... turkus had a sausage omelet that was undesirable... the mickster had biscuits and gravy and hash browns in one big lump that was horrendous... my puck was so bad it revved the motobrickoburgometer backwards...

My omelette was not even picture worthy  :nono.....smacked flat with a perfectly square slice of Kraft chee melted on top, probably by a micro. The sausage was little, tiny, gritty bitz of mystery meat. You got your choice of Grape, or Grape, jelly with the toast.... :dunno2:
We arrived at 1100hrs and the joint was already jumpin' with old bomber pilots that must rate this place 5 Stars after the yucky military food they got in WWII...  :cowpoop:

This place does getts bonus points for the funky "aero-decor" .......kinda kitchy  :yes
You can get more with kind words and a REALLY BIG gun, than with just kind words...trust me

Offline Turkus

• Rollin' The Brickus Turkus - '93K75S
  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Recalculating.....
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 12:31:41 PM »
Just posted a review of this jernt on Yelp - shoulda read through some of the 68 reviews first before we decided to go there.... :sip:
You can get more with kind words and a REALLY BIG gun, than with just kind words...trust me

Tags: