Author Topic: 11-04-02 Pines Palms Duck Desert Sweeper Madness and eTurkus  (Read 3370 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
was supposed to meet the flying duck at the modern flush pizzer at the san diego county oak grove campground... but he just had to tear down his new to him k1 and he didnt have it back together yet...

so we rolled to hemet n pines to palms to plam desert to score a throttle sync...

we stopped at mountain center... just north of the 74 on the 243 there is a donkey n pony on the left... its our normal stop... that is one fine donkey...

rolling down the hill to meet the flying duck... was go to tylers burgers but we stayed with grill a burger...

avocado fries...

mo chicago dogg...

fd bacon chee...

jo bacon blue chee...

the k1...

the bugeye motobrick gets a throttle sync...

rolled the 86 to borrego springs in search of fields of wildflowers... still too early...

desert art... lotts of it out here...

rolling up sweeper madness...

strongest sustained winds ever for us... had to set the motobrick into the wind and it was still in peril...

the albino yetti... we always stop in ranch1tta ans score a soda or something to support the fine lady at the store...

busting it out to dos lagos to meet the streetmasters folks for dinner...

fooo fooo foood... not worthy of mention in my opinion... just kidding... ha ha ha... it was fantastic...

sorry colleen... i need to get a photo of you...

there you go...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: