TECHNICAL MOTOBRICK WRENCHING In Remembrance of Inge K. > Project Classic Motobricks

BMW Diagnose module for clearing abs fault codes

(1/1)

lefthander:
 I have a BMW Diagnose module. I am trying to reset my abs on my 1992 k75rt. I read that the modus can clear the codes. My question is if anyone knows if the module can do something that the abs reset, that is posted in several places can not do?

Laitch:
My Brick isn't blessed with ABS brakes, and I'm uncertain I understand your request but that won't stop me from recommending the Milky Way site for its code clearing instructions and ABS fault-finding.  112350

stokester:

--- Quote from: Laitch on February 28, 2024, 07:35:52 AM ---My Brick isn't blessed with ABS brakes, and I'm uncertain I understand your request but that won't stop me from recommending the Milky Way site for its code clearing instructions and ABS fault-finding.  112350

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's Tosi's site.  I used the information on it and Internet BMW Riders < https://ibmwr.org/index.php/1998/04/01/abs-fault-clearing/ > to diagnose the ABS fault on my first K75 just after purchase.  I then sent the brain to him for repair and have been operational and error-free for about 13 years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version