MOTOBRICK MARKETPLACE > FS WTB WTT ~ Bikes ~ Parts ~ Gear

WTT~FS~'90 K100 rs 4valve engine and bits

(1/1)

Tcapling:
Engine pulled from my 90 k100rs @145000km running when removed. Includes airbox throttle bodies ecu coils exhaust  and rad. Plus whatever else I have to go with it. Likely a starter and alternator here somewhere.
In london ontario Canada.
Ideally I would trade for a spare good transmission.

This engine was removed to install my turbo diesel.

Henu:
Would you like to sell the spark plug cover separatly? Or if someone here has that part and is willing to sell it to me, please tell me. My k1100rs is missing that bit.

frankenduck:

--- Quote from: Henu on April 22, 2024, 04:27:55 AM ---Would you like to sell the spark plug cover separatly? Or if someone here has that part and is willing to sell it to me, please tell me. My k1100rs is missing that bit.

--- End quote ---

Not really missing. The K1100RS did not come from the factory with a spark plug cover because the sides of the motor are covered by the fairing. (same for K1s)

In fact, the mounting holes for the spark plug cover do not have threads so you need to tap M6 threads in order to add a spark plug cover to a K1100RS or K1.

Henu:

--- Quote from: frankenduck on April 22, 2024, 08:26:32 AM ---Not really missing. The K1100RS did not come from the factory with a spark plug cover because the sides of the motor are covered by the fairing. (same for K1s)

In fact, the mounting holes for the spark plug cover do not have threads so you need to tap M6 threads in order to add a spark plug cover to a K1100RS or K1.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I didnt even know that. Maybe thats why the cover was greyed out in the spare part film. But still, Im willing to buy one, if someone has it lying around. Dealer charges almost 200€ for it.

Tapping threads in would not be an issue to me! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version