MOTOBRICK MARKETPLACE > Dealers ~ Independent Wrenchers

BAK BMW ~ Sioux City Iower

(1/2) > >>

johnny:
bak bmw... sioux city iower...

i had a set of tiors shipped here... the ups driver showed up before they were open... so they went back on the brown truck and we went to the back of the line...

blew a fork seal on this deal... they had them in stock so they replaced my for seals while we waited on the tiors... ups showed up at closing and the folks stayed past closing to get them installed so we could roll oughtta there...

100% yeeeeeeehaaaaaa...

j o

Snowman:
 :2thumbup: +2 for BAK, have been doing business for years and I'm always treated fairly and with a smile . Dave Bak is a stand up guy
and his guys love to see the older K bikes pull up.

Supershooter:
I've stopped by Bak to test ride before but haven't owned a BMW until recently so, I'm not aware, are there any other options for parts or service in the NW IA, SW MN, SE SD, NE NE area? I've been buying parts online, due to convenience, and 70 miles to Bak.

Supershooter   

Scott_:
Well, I'll say I get my parts on-line and I haven't let a dealer touch any of my rides since '08.
As our K's are getting older, you are going to find fewer dealers with tech's trained to fix them. You would probably have better luck with independent wrenches(most likely will be former bmw tech's) willing to wrench on one.

Filmcamera:

--- Quote ---As our K's are getting older, you are going to find fewer dealers with tech's trained to fix them
--- End quote ---

+1

I asked my local dealer about parts and repair for my K and they looked at me like I had asked them if they could shoe my horse!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version