Author Topic: 11-04-23 Kernville Lake Isabella Caliente Bodfish  (Read 3250 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
11-04-23 Kernville Lake Isabella Caliente Bodfish
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:24:01 PM »
yesterday we should have been rolling to salinas for the ama tt dirt races... but i couldnt get the drive shaft replaced till yesterday n it was 6pm by the time i gotts our work rig n all sorted out...

could roll to salinas early this am but i figured better stay close for the 1st few hundred miles to make sure all is well with the new drive shaft n my swing arm n final drive install...

we wondered around the gridd of orange groves and did a leak n torque check n decided all was well... now too late to make it to salinas by 1pm... we did this little southern sierras ride...

rolled out of tulare for terra bella where we headed through the foothills to fountain springs on old stage road...

then jack ranch road to glenville...

changed it up n rolled the 155 to kernville...

rolled up the kern canyon road to johnsondale where the road was closed... so we reversed route n headed to lake isabella...

neldas diner...

caliente bodfish...

plugged fuel filter...

camera battery died... but we rolled back to tulare on round mountain n granite n jack ranch n old stage...

thats all...

bonus... breckenridge the lions tail... credits to gts-rider...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: