MOTOBRICK.COM > The MBdotCOM Community Center

What Other Non K Bikes Do You Ride?

(1/38) > >>

Snowman:
Yes, I know it is a K forum, but what other non K bikes are we riding and why. I'll start by saying I recently got a Goldwing as my wife has started coming along on my longer rides and we needed the comfort. Also a CRF250 for bumming around the woods on. The new R1200RS is a bike I lust after.

Farmrjohn:
In addition to the '94 K75 I ride a'74 Vespa Rally 200, '74 Yamaha TX750, or '09 Vespa 250 Super.  Each one has a unique "personality" that in part determines when and what I ride.  If I'm going any distance on highways with 65+ MPH speed limits, it's usually one of the 750s.  Around town on my own it's the Rally 200 (although I've ridden it cross country twice in the Scooter Cannonball) or if my wife is going, it's the 250 Super which she prefers.  Oddly, the longest trips so far have been on both scooters, but I hope that changes soon.

johnny:
greetings...

you say ride instead of own... im riding a 16 wing... its not mine... butts the owner doesnt have a mc endorsement so i have to 2up her...

its stock except for fb6 windshield and bugeye catz lighting and dawn2dusk seat...

20170701_124010.jpg (60.14 kB . 768x432 - viewed 1675 times)

i prefer the rs motobrick... butts she is no longer comfortable on the rs eleven hundert... so it is my 1up moto and the wing is her 2up moto...

ride dangerously...

more later...

j o

K1300S:

--- Quote from: Snowman on August 02, 2017, 06:22:47 PM ---Yes, I know it is a K forum, but what other non K bikes are we riding and why. I'll start by saying I recently got a Goldwing as my wife has started coming along on my longer rides and we needed the comfort. Also a CRF250 for bumming around the woods on. The new R1200RS is a bike I lust after.

--- End quote ---

sounds like you need to update the list in your sig line...it doesn't match....

my other is an S1300S.   BMW calls it a "K1300S", but it aint got a brick motor.. it has slant 4 like the S1000 series, so i refer to it as an "S".
  why do i ride that one too?  because it is awesome way to chew up miles...  no where near the personality of the k75s', but dang it does a lot of stuff well.

Laitch:
My other bike is a 2003 Cannondale F400 with a Headshok and a flex-fuel system that uses both gravity and café cubano.

F400 Cannondale.jpg (137.36 kB . 576x409 - viewed 1574 times)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version