Author Topic: Lior's Moto Ride ~ Corona California  (Read 9989 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Lior's Moto Ride ~ Corona California
« on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:14 PM »
greetings yawl...

ive been hearing motobrickers talking this dealer this... that dealer that... and general dealer boocheee...

ok... i will go first...

liors moto ride... corona california...

dude is one of those certified bmw wrench who gotts pizzed off at the dealer owner and started his own shop... his bread n butter is the bmw dual sport motos... butts has experience with motobricks... he can do anything you may need...

my job is 100% travel so changing fluids in hotel parking lots is kinda frowned upon by hotel operators... i do change by suspension fluid and brake fluid my self butts rely on lior for the other fluids... he is fast and inexpensive... bring your own bottles...

i call lior the tior man... go online and find your best tior deal from the top moto tior jobbers... then call lior and get your motobrick.com balanced and installed price for the whole deal... be sure you tell him motobrick johnny sent you to get the motobrick.com deal... he has been able to do the whole deal for less than the big online places want for just the tiors...

lior...

service manual... i donts needs no stinking service manual... clandestine stage 1 jetting of motobrick carbs...

lior is now an amsoil jobber... butts you can still byob...

liors gotts a new trailer... after swapping my spent rear rubber for a new 160 60 18 michelin pilot road 2... he was off to death valley as mobilemotowrench for the adv shenanigans out there this weekend...

ride on...

tire warmer...

oil change...

i wanted new oil filter and new oil...

rumor is he couldnt find the oil filter... i didnt wanna tell him its above the 4 x 4 on the sizer jack...

i guess i should had told him cause he went in deeper looking for the oil filter...

lior the tior man...

dudes gotts lotts o work... butts he will push motobrickers to the front of the line... good to go from tiors to full on engine and transmission teardowns + final drives of course... sprockets and chains too... what ever they are...

more later...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline johnny

Re: Lior's Moto Ride ~ Corona California
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:56:23 PM »
lior the tior man is.......... on fior... ha ha ha...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline Turkus

• Rollin' The Brickus Turkus - '93K75S
  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Recalculating.....
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 08:07:59 PM »
Lior’s Moto Ride in Corona, CA -  :bmwsmile

Official Service Center of The Brickus Turkus (and, occasionally, Moe) - specializing in Long Distance Ride Preparation (for Twisty Bovine III among other things) for all motos Teutonic and Austrian, street and off road.

0900hrs on 1 April 1, 2014 I rolled into Lior’s to give my new ride a “mechanical make-over”.
Being the first customer of the day, Lior jumped right on it !

One the menu today: Mobil 1 synthetic engine, transmission, and final drive lubricants; new 10W front fork oil, Bosch sparklers, and new kicks –
Bridgestone Battleax T30 touring radials !!  :lets-eat:

Lior is a BMW Certified Master Technician and lightning fast, faster than the shutter of my camera as you can see in some of these pics.

And The Brickus Turkus is ready to roll !!   :riding:
Now the question is…..where to ??  :dunno

:2thumbup:
You can get more with kind words and a REALLY BIG gun, than with just kind words...trust me

Offline johnny

Re: Lior's Moto Ride ~ Corona California
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 09:54:02 PM »
those radials look likes they gotts lotts o yeeeehaaaa in them...

j o

Offline Turkus

• Rollin' The Brickus Turkus - '93K75S
  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Recalculating.....
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 10:02:46 PM »
those radials look likes they gotts lotts o yeeeehaaaa in them...

I only rode from Lior's to the 76 station at Hidden Valley Rd. and I-15 and then home...3-4 miles tops.
BOY, could I tell the difference !!  :yow
TBIII is going to be a hoot !!  :riding:
You can get more with kind words and a REALLY BIG gun, than with just kind words...trust me

Tags: