MOTOBRICK RIDING > Photographic Ride Reports

K75 at 5,250 feet

(1/2) > >>

frankenduck:
Enemy presence:

My latest K acquisition. A 95 K75 ABS with Rifle fairing.

Panorama view:

caveman:
Duck,
Nice city cases, like the pics too. Thanks for sharing hope to get back your way before to long. A draw on some CR would feel good too!

DanPete:
Don't know your plans for this one, but that looks like ya found a great one. My city bags from my first K had taken a tough beating or two back then, and are quite rough looking, despite the application on new latches! If they do go up for sale along the way, keep me in mind. The top case would look much better for my future commuter than anything I have, if it decides to go to a new home as well.
Glad the enemy stayed at picture taking distances!

frankenduck:

--- Quote from: DanPete on August 26, 2021, 10:00:01 PM ---My city bags from my first K had taken a tough beating or two back then, and are quite rough looking,

--- End quote ---

The set in that picture used to be very beat up ex-police white city cases.

Take the outer half off, remove the latch, tape over the hinge and take them to a Line-X shop.

frankenduck:

--- Quote from: caveman on August 26, 2021, 09:20:46 PM ---Duck,
Nice city cases, like the pics too. Thanks for sharing hope to get back your way before to long. A draw on some CR would feel good too!

--- End quote ---

Yer welcome back any time. :mb:

That place we had breakfast that morning is closed now. As an example of incredibly bad timing it went up for sale about a month before the ChiVi hit our shores. Unsurprisingly the building is still for sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version