MOTOBRICK MARKETPLACE > FS WTB WTT ~ Bikes ~ Parts ~ Gear

READ BEFORE POSTING—FS WTT Posts Must Include Photo Of Each Item

(1/1)

johnny:
greetings...

you asked for it... the mbdotcom tribe has not been on board until now... so you got it... happy now...

every item you list for sale or trade must include a photo of the item... period...

strict adherence... nothing less...

j o

johnny:
greetings...

buying and selling parts without part numbers and photos has issues...

the mbdotcom tribe thinks you moes gotts the common sense to buy and sell on good faith...

however some moes are deceptive or have poor judgement... so we have relented to the pressure...

guess its ok to see what you are getting... that way you gotts recourse through paypal if you getts ugly...

j o

sr20clubbie:
Ok Jo, sorry about that, how can I add a picture or do I need to relist the item?

beemuker:

--- Quote from: sr20clubbie on March 21, 2020, 09:35:13 PM ---Ok Jo, sorry about that, how can I add a picture or do I need to relist the item?

--- End quote ---
at the top of page, select photo guidance [between parts and search guidance] , then go through the steps. took me a couple of tries to get it right, but then it's kinda free, as the abuse you sometimes get from these inmates can be off putting and costly to the ego. but often times pretty funny.
then you can modify your post and add pics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version