TECHNICAL MOTOBRICK WRENCHING In Remembrance of Inge K. > The Motobrick Workshop

Method To Effectively Search MOTOBRICK.COM

(1/4) > >>

Laitch:
Using this technique is an alternative means of subject searching and amusement applicable across the Internet wherever search functions are not providing soul-filling satisfaction.

If you are starting to stamp your bunny slippers on the floor in a snit because a website's search function isn't giving you what you want and deserve, try this technique.

Go to the Google window on your browser and type what you're trying to find:
johnny blanket

Then add a space after the words you want to find and type, for example
site:motobrick.com

It will look like this.
johnny blanket site:motobrick.com

Ready? Click Search. What you will see on your screen will be links to motobrick.com posts with links to several more posts in a list beneath them plus, below each list will be the words More results from www.motobrick.com. When you click on that phrase, you will get even more posts to research. After the Motobrick posts will come random posts from other sites.

Now try
strange noise site:motobrick.com

You'll get more posts specifically about strange noises this way. Eventually, the list will have posts that just have the word noise or strange separated and will be from other sites. That's when you'll probably move on. While you're at it, try substituting Feck or Klunk into that search word string. All this hinges on your being able to read well and being willing to change your search words a few times to find what you're after.

This method is one of a number of methods to use.

greetings... edit by motobrick johnny 06/09/18

this search box on the home page has been enhanced and works well for those google challenged...

and of course the advanced search under the search button next to help...

yeeeeeehaaaa...

j o

Filmcamera:
That is a great tip! Thanks

Now tell us how you get to do those links like that... the method I was told before stopped working  :dunno

Laitch:

--- Quote from: Filmcamera on April 29, 2017, 01:21:41 PM ---Now tell us how you get to do those links like that... the method I was told before stopped working  :dunno

--- End quote ---
Thou shalt not threadjack nor covet your neighbor's ox nor his ass. :oldguy:

Martin:
However you can steal his Ox and feed his ass carrots.

Filmcamera:
Trust me, your ass is something I covet so very much that I can't possibly explain!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version