Author Topic: New Possesion. Rough Running Brick  (Read 2270 times)

Offline The Mighty Gryphon

• Administrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
Re: New Possesion. Rough Running Brick
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2023, 07:46:48 PM »
Definitely! Thanks for all the advice as well. If everything goes smoothly. Even though it’s probably not everyone’s taste, I bought it to turn into a Cafe racer. I’m not a huge fan of the style it’s currently at I just don’t care for the huge windscreen.. but I will make a new post with the updated and pictures once I start.

Once you get it running reliably, go out and do a week of 600 mile days going somewhere you would like to ride.  I think that will show what the RT is all about.  If you are a wandering horizon chaser who has to know what's on the other side of the hill or the other end of a canyon you will love what you have been lucky enough to find.
  • In my garage in Marilla, NY
  • '91K100RS White/Blue
Current:
'91 K100RS16V "Moby Brick Too"

Past:
'94 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
'92 K100RS16V "Moby Brick" (RIP, deceased in a vehicular assault)
'94 K75S Special Edition Dakar Yellow "Cheetos"
'89 K100RS Special Edition "Special Ed"

Offline BBQ_SqaureD

• Motobrick Curious
Re: New Possesion. Rough Running Brick
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2023, 01:31:23 PM »
Once you get it running reliably, go out and do a week of 600 mile days going somewhere you would like to ride.  I think that will show what the RT is all about.  If you are a wandering horizon chaser who has to know what's on the other side of the hill or the other end of a canyon you will love what you have been lucky enough to find.

Absolutely above 600miles and legal now! I really enjoy this bike!
Now it’s time to start painting it.
  • USA
  • k75RT

Tags: