Author Topic: 1994 K75S FOR SALE  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Time To Ride

• Curious
  • After Reading This Forum I Will Be Forever Whack
1994 K75S FOR SALE
« on: May 08, 2022, 10:03:01 PM »
  • Vancouver Island, BC
  • 2016 Suzuki DR650, K75S (soon)

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
Re: 1994 K75S FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 12:42:26 AM »
A collector plate costs $177/year?

Yikes. I get WA State collector plates and its costs a one-time $54.25 for the lifetime of the bike.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Offline Past-my-Prime

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • All of us are better when we're loved.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 07:05:33 PM »
Hey fellas, that's $4,500.00 CDN. So about $3,500.00 greenbacks. That difference will pay your flight to BC!

Pretty looking moto.
  • North Shore of Lake Superior (in my garage)
  • BRICK: 1989 K75 RT - Rocinante; NON-BRICK: 2007 F650 GS Dakar - Betty Blue

Offline Time To Ride

• Curious
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 12:09:50 AM »

Yikes. I get WA State collector plates and its costs a one-time $54.25 for the lifetime of the bike.

Sweet!  $177 Cnd = $136 US,  :( .   We also have to re apply every time it changes hands!

Need to know:  $54 gets you registration and insurance?
  • Vancouver Island, BC

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 11:13:00 AM »

Sweet!  $177 Cnd = $136 US,  :( .   We also have to re apply every time it changes hands!

Need to know:  $54 gets you registration and insurance?

I don't have to insure all of my bikes. In fact, I only have one bike insured at any one time. If I'm going to ride a different bike I just go online and switch my policy from one bike to another. Only takes a minute or two. Owning lots of bikes that saves me a ton of money and I'm always legally insured.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
Buy parts here.

Offline Time To Ride

• Curious
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 12:24:10 PM »
I don't have to insure all of my bikes. In fact, I only have one bike insured at any one time. If I'm going to ride a different bike I just go online and switch my policy from one bike to another. Only takes a minute or two. Owning lots of bikes that saves me a ton of money and I'm always legally insured.

Better on your end again,  we can not walk in and out period in some cases and are penalized in others.   Insurance/registration is a government monopoly here so very friendly, wonderfully simple, rules never change, they manage to keep the price up making us number one in the country and the best part is if someone T-bones you you are both represented by the mother corp keeping the payouts low so they look efficient and there is money left over to hire more bodies and build buildings.

• Vancouver Island, BC

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 12:30:52 PM »
   Better on your end again,  we can not walk in and out period in some cases and are penalized in others.   Insurance/registration is a government monopoly here so very friendly, wonderfully simple, rules never change, they manage to keep the price up making us number one in the country and the best part is if someone T-bones you you are both represented by the mother corp keeping the payouts low so they look efficient and there is money left over to hire more bodies and build buildings.

I've heard horror stories about the state-run Mafia known as ICBC. :laughing4-giggles:
Buy parts here.

Offline boblawblaw

• Curious
  • Canada
  • K75s

Tags: