Author Topic: '88 K75S for sale near Detroit -SOLD-  (Read 3827 times)

Offline dbikers

• Curious
'88 K75S for sale near Detroit -SOLD-
« on: July 20, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
Well, have had her for 3 or 4 years and have put 4k miles on 'er  with new tires when I got it
Has 31k miles (per odo) and put 20 or so on today.  Not perfect but everything works and don't have the heart to part 'er out.  could use a good injector cleaning and maybe a timing chain tensioner and if I do them will ask more

$1500 firm

Stupid hurts....ouch #&$¥ ¡

Offline dbikers

• Curious
Re: '88 K75S for sale near Detroit -SOLD-
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 08:38:54 PM »
Ryan, i hope you like it....treat it well and it will treat you well

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 09:33:49 PM »
wow... what a nice unit... what a ch1tty tiedown job... hope you made it home safely ry... now ride that moe... ride ride ride... yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline dbikers

• Curious
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 06:55:28 AM »
Quote from: johnny link=topic=4670.msg29233#msg29233 date=137462 ;)9!629
wow... what a nice unit... now ride that moe... ride ride ride... yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

j
johnny, you know all the right things to make a man blush ;)
yeah, the red tiedown was to make sure the seat stayed down (no latch)and the side panels didnt blow off....it was just strapped to the bag brackets.   he said his first stop on his 3 hr journey home was to the meijers 2 miles from my house to get more/better straps.
he lelf around 830p est last night and hadnt heard back from him..am assuming he made it
i worked with him a little on my price (which i think was already reasonable)...i think everyone came out ok....not sure if he has found this site but im sure that  If/when he does you all will greet him with open arms.
Thanks for the help, insight, and commraderie in the past years!

Tags: