Author Topic: Brown's Motorworks ~ Pamoner California  (Read 4895 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Brown's Motorworks ~ Pamoner California
« on: April 09, 2013, 11:47:33 PM »
browns motorworks... pomoner california...

i started going here because they had a $39 oil n filter deal which came with the ultimate moto warsh... wow that thing was clean when they were done...

they started giging with a long list of ch1t to keep their techs busy... everything i told them oil n warsh only and to f the other ch1t... they gave me a not road worthy proclamation once... then the last time they broke one of these fairing clip nuts and returned the moto missing a faring bolt and clip nut... i also gave them the big hex fork top to install since mine was leaking... they returned the moto without replacing it... never told me... i went f ing crazy on them...

never again... well maybe just for the warsh... its amazing...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline cy7878

• ^ Motobrick Curious
Re: Brown's Motorworks ~ Pamoner California
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »
I bought my current bike K100RS from them.  It was sold on consignment I think.  The Sales guys Chris was a very interesting guy.  Nice but interesting.  Yelled at me for bring in a bank check because he didn't want me wasting money on bank fees.  I could have sworn he told me to bring in a bank check because if was going to be on a weekend when I get the bike and I just assumed that's because they won't be able to verify the funds on personal checks.

Chris is a nice guy and I don't have any problem buying from him again.

Anyways, I needed a spare key made.  The service department guys act like they are doing me a favor by making me the key for $27.  I don't expect great customer service, but come on.  I would never buy parts there again.
Chuck

San Diego
1985 K100RS

Tags: