Author Topic: happy thanks giving  (Read 2181 times)

Offline blackie1

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • christchurch nz
happy thanks giving
« on: November 25, 2016, 12:32:15 AM »
a BIG happy thanks giving to all you yanks. i hope you are all able to catch up with your friends and family.

also on behalf i the citizens of New Zealand (i will appoint myself national spokes person) we wish to thank the good men and women of the guided missile destroyer The USS Sampson who came to the aid of the people of Kaikoura who had their town demolished by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake 13th november.

quite ironic as we , NZ, had banned all US warships from visiting our country as a stand against the proliferation of all things nuclear for the past 30 years.

this ban was just lifted as we had felt we had proved our point, if anyone was listening lol, and  the USS Sampson was here to join in the NZ navy's 75th anniversary celebrations.

the frigate , the HMCS Vancouver, from our Canadian brothers also attended
as did the Aussies who paddled over in some sort of raft with" a few beers and a coupla prawns on the barbie" lol stinkin aussies

seriously , thanks to all our allies. when you are in the midst of a disaster it means more than you could possibly imagine.

• christchurch, new zealand , where else would u want to live, really
  • 1991 K75RT naked 67,000kms

Tags: