Author Topic: 09-04-04 San Gabriel Mountains  (Read 3143 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
09-04-04 San Gabriel Mountains
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
400 miles... 14 hours... 1 r motoboxer... 1 k motobrick... 1 of me.... 2 of them...

here you go...

viffergryl... johnny owrstrich... micki owrstrich... attack the san gabriel mountains.... mt baldy road...

the road was clean the sky was blue and it was a little nippy... the bug digs the cool weather...

where to now... im hungered like a moe... lets grubb...

the buckhorn at baldy village...

now you know why m o takes the photos... i cant take a proper photo...

somewheres along here the glendora ridge road becomes the glendora mountain road...

glendora ridge... not squidville today... just squidville lite...

o... here it is... no center line to double yellow line...

the san gabriel reservoir from the top of the hill...

my nitros system was twitchy... when i pulled the trigger i would get either both bottles full on or nothing...

viffergryl read the schematic while micki barked the orders and i did the grunt work... it was the solenoid bridge... got it fixed and away we went to attack the hooligans 2 up on the trick motobrick...

viffergryl laughing uncontrollably following the 2 up bug passing the hooligans on blind rights... at first i though she was laughing at my supernatural 2 up motocontrol... but it was just too much nitrous in the mix... running rich... she was getting the fumes... so decided she should lead in order to keep her head in the ride...

back up the hill...

east fork road...

there were folks with shovels panning for gold...

and folks with dredging machines searching for the mother lode...

off road vehicles at the bottom of the hill next to the san gabriel reservoir...

san gabriel canyon road...

the san gabriel reservoir

then we slabbed the 210 to amgeles crest to mt wilson...

sometimes... on a clear day... you can see hawaii here...

but not today... what the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

we took angeles forrest to mt emma road to the little rock recreation area... intersting little place...

ft tejon road to big piunes to the 2 to the 15... was gonna stop at the devils punchbowl we needed to make time back to the ortega for the cleveland forest goat...

the infamous cleveland forest goat...  at least our camera lasted most of the day...

we split at clinton keith and rode the ortega to the 5... at night... again... lovely...

there you go...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: