Author Topic: 07-07-28 Hurricane Ridge Renton WA  (Read 4039 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
07-07-28 Hurricane Ridge Renton WA
« on: April 29, 2011, 11:32:02 PM »
just 2 weeks left for us in the pacific northwest... then back to cali starting in vaccaville and working our way back to the barrio...

this was yesterday...

we rolled into renton wa friday night... was going to regroup saturday and ride out to see the goats at hurricane ridge on sunday but the weather girl said sunny saturday and rain sunday...

so saturday morning we unloaded and rolled out later then we wanted too... then we got stuck in the 167 mess because of the good guys car show in kent... then we got stuck in the 5 mess in tacoma... so we decided to forgo the 101 and save time on the 16... o my... nightmare getting across the tacoma narrows bridge... then traffic breaks and we are rolling...  all in all just 30 miles in 3 hours...

the ridge... it was sunny on the east side and foggy on the west side... spectacular... next time we will have to make it a two day ride and take in neah bay and other sights too...

the weather girl was right... its raining...

all these photos are ours except the last two goat photos... they are from another rider...

would like scorpion to get a modular on the market...

my faithful wench... micki... who is always up for the ride... at least half way through anyway... yepper joe rocket leopard print jacket... o my...

tunnel me up me up scotty...

no camera skills to capture these amazing sites...

dont freak... it really is a clean heap of a machine...

nope... not an enormous bong hit... just wondering what was within all the fog... still aint seen no goats...

down the hill...

these next two photos are not mine... these are from a rider that was on the ridge in may... he got to see some goats... we were looking for the goats but didnt see any...

johnny
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: