Author Topic: # 1 ~ Read This Before Posting ~ Moto Year Model Location  (Read 7251 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
# 1 ~ Read This Before Posting ~ Moto Year Model Location
« on: May 18, 2016, 08:39:26 PM »
greetings moetoebrickers...

every post must include 1 ~ your moto year... 2 ~ your moto model... 3 ~ your moto location...

if you wanna put this info in your signature or profile so you donts have to bang it out all the time... then go right ahead...

when you do the minimum your post will stand on its merits... if you choose to not do the minimum... mystic red will have your post locked and pinned up on the wall of shame... and you will  be sanctioned for a time... plenty enough time to figger out how to getts your year model location in your next post...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline mystic red

• Retired Professsional Driver
I got gots a red BMW, either a thousand cc or eleven hundred and it makes a clunking noise. Where do I find the VIN #? Also, my motorcycle took an unexpected nap in the shop and cracked the fairing so I needs one, preferably some shade of red. Mine has an LT on the side and I found one that has an RS on the side. Will it fit? This is the approximate color of red I need. Is there a list of colors somewhere?

Offline TrueAce

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
There you go, JO, you've made the inmates restless.....Now they will be scrambling like rats to proudly get on the Wall of Shame.
  • Florida
  • '85 K100GS, '85 K100RSSC,', '94 K1100RS,'10 S1000rr,'14 Ural Sidecar, '15 R Nine T

Offline mystic red

Not an inmate, a moderator. Johnny banned me two years ago for not proof reading my posts before hitting the "Post" button. He just let me back on. :clap:

Offline jakgieger

• itinerant farmer
This whole approach is going down hill fast if the moderators are competing to be on the wall :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe :hehehe
  • Kansas USA
  • 1989 K100rs se
"What we've got here is failure, to communicate.  Some men, you just cain't reach.  So you get what we had here last week.  Which is the way he wants it...Well, he gets it.  I don't like it any more than you men do."

Offline mystic red

Isn't this how this site usually rolls?

Offline TrueAce

Ah tolded you so, Ah tolded you so................the Newbee's are scared to death to post cause if the Red Eyed Rodents don't get them, Mad Muttonchops will scold 'em, and all the old grizzlies are dreaming of ways to piss off High Command to make the Wall :hehehe
  • Florida
  • '85 K100GS, '85 K100RSSC,', '94 K1100RS,'10 S1000rr,'14 Ural Sidecar, '15 R Nine T

Offline jakgieger

• itinerant farmer
Ah tolded you so, Ah tolded you so................the Newbee's are scared to death to post cause if the Red Eyed Rodents don't get them, Mad Muttonchops will scold 'em, and all the old grizzlies are dreaming of ways to piss off High Command to make the Wall :hehehe

I laughed so hard I think I pissed my Pants :hide:
  • Kansas USA
  • 1989 K100rs se
"What we've got here is failure, to communicate.  Some men, you just cain't reach.  So you get what we had here last week.  Which is the way he wants it...Well, he gets it.  I don't like it any more than you men do."

Offline tsnap

• recovering Polygacyclist, juvenile polycyclic disease
  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Retired Unprofessional Whacko Driver
I am askeered that my brick has gained Keelogramps.  And she sure is not up to date on her Jaggershotz. She used to be a dinobrick, but i think she has been into the Synthoshotz when she is up late with her "friendobrix" :laughing-on-ground:

• Kirksville, MO
  • K1k1100 Radar Sloth1994 48K ABSII no shame wall 4 me
just plain tom, he is a dirt mean man

Offline TrueAce

Boy, what we have here, is a failure to communicate!
  • Florida

Offline jakgieger

• itinerant farmer
JO has been changing his avatar, so I figgered I should change mine :bmwsmile.  I really want to join the hall of legends at MOTOBRICK.COM.  Plus, Laitch showed me all these new icons.  Kinda like a puppy with two peckers trying to figure out which one to lick :hehehe. 

Tsnap,n what the hell are you doing with that brick????  Maybe you two should get a room.  If she looks like that everyday, I don't think your marriage will last :nono
  • Kansas USA
  • 1989 K100rs se

Offline tsnap

• recovering Polygacyclist, juvenile polycyclic disease
  • Retired Unprofessional Whacko Driver
WELL, i GOTTA ADMIT, i HAVE NOT RECENTLY GREETED HER  at the door WRAPPED IN CELLOPHANE LATELY.....Last time was at the Capitol Inn in Topeka, and SEE WHAT HAPPENED!!

tom :musicboohoo:
  • Kirksville, MO
  • K1k1100 Radar Sloth1994 48K ABSII no shame wall 4 me
just plain tom, he is a dirt mean man

Offline bocutter Ed

JO has been changing his avatar, so I figgered I should change mine
Not changing mine ... Spiderman's ASS sitting on the ASS end of a '66 Puke (Puch).
  • Toronto, Canada
  • '61 Puch DS60 - '66 Puch 250 SGS - '87 BMW K75s

Offline jakgieger

• itinerant farmer
bocutter Ed, maybe your avatar should get a room :bmwsmile
  • Kansas USA
  • 1989 K100rs se

Offline bocutter Ed

To be perfectly honest my avatar needs crank seals (2T).  :bmwsmile
  • Toronto, Canada
  • '61 Puch DS60 - '66 Puch 250 SGS - '87 BMW K75s

Offline BlitzenGruv

• My first BMW. Been riding old British forever..
Re: # 1 ~ Read This Before Posting ~ Moto Year Model Location
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 01:01:48 AM »
OK, I shall comply. Just tell me where does BMW stamp engine/frame numbers?
  • Crossville, TN
  • '92 K100rs, 16v, '71 BSA Lightning, '72 Triumph Bonneville, '72 Triumph Trident
You say I'm schizophrenic, but I don't believe we are.

Offline Martin

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 01:48:05 AM »
Blitz in OZ the engine number is stamped on the frame, and the frame number is stamped on the engine. I hope this helps.  :dunno
Regards a helpful Martin.
  • North Lakes Queensland Australia
  • 1992 K75s Hybrid, Lefaux, Vespa V twin.

Offline BlitzenGruv

• My first BMW. Been riding old British forever..
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:37 AM »
Yeah, my BSA has the numbers stamped on the left crankcase and up near the triple tree on the frame.
In my case they are off by one number, the engine is ****3***, while the frame is ****5***. Too much of a coincidence, I think it was just a case of a hungover stamper at the factory picked up the wrong die.
A computer would NEVER make that mistake.  :hehehe
  • Crossville, TN
  • '92 K100rs, 16v, '71 BSA Lightning, '72 Triumph Bonneville, '72 Triumph Trident
You say I'm schizophrenic, but I don't believe we are.

Tags: