Author Topic: New guy found you!!  (Read 2939 times)

Offline KCinSB

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Still learning about Bricks from this site!
New guy found you!!
« on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:07 AM »
 Hello ALL,  I just found the site, and I look forward to enjoying it! I'm in Santa Barbara CA, and ride mostly local.  No Iron Butt stuff for this fella!
I have a '93 K1100RS that I use mostly to commute to work, 100mi round trip. It sure makes the time enroute enjoyable, so the attitude adjustment helps all around! ( no more grumbling as I leave the house...  ;)  )  I also have a '93 K1100 that was bought as a parts bike, but I just can't make myself scatter it to the wind. I has a title issue, so it will be a challenge to get back on the road, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.    KC
  • Santa Barbara, CA
  • SOLD
No good turn goes unpunished, but it's fun to keep trying.........
1993 K1100RS, with LT Rack&Case, some old BSAs and Triumphs,... some even run!! Recent Dark Side foray... '65 XLCH tractor.

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
Re: New guy found you!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 11:51:06 AM »
Welcome aboard.  8)

I've heard from somebody I know in California that all you have to do is get the bike roadworthy and have the CHP inspect it and then CA will let you register and ride it - as long as you have the title in your name.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Tags: