Author Topic: 08-10-11 Idyllwild anaheim CA  (Read 3106 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
08-10-11 Idyllwild anaheim CA
« on: May 01, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
so i hear about some local pashnits riding to idyllwild then onto either chula vista or joshua tree...

so we hooked up with mr old surf dog and ms surf dog in anaheim and slab it to banning where we hooked up with mr skibold and ms skibold...

we chose to ride sweep and snap some photos of the big giant cruisers lumbering up the hill... :wink

the sign says wiggly road next 28 miles... yahoo...

the air was crisp and thin... so we had to stop to adjust the big giant carburetors on the big giant cruisers... :wink

rolling to 6,000 feet...

idyllwild... it was packed with big giant cruisers... most of which were adjusting their big giant carburetors... :wink

i completely forgot to take food photos... i had the beef ribs and everyone else had the chicken... if you go to joanns... get the chicken...

johnny owrstrich... micki owrstrich... mr old surf dog... ms old surf dog... mr skibold... ms skibold...

heading down the hill to pines to palms...

we split to the right heading back to to the oc... they split left headed to joshua tree...

ca 74... can you feel it...

can you feel it...

i know you feel it...

thats all folks...

johnny
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: