Author Topic: 14-06-29 Wales 2 Fondue Lake  (Read 3832 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
14-06-29 Wales 2 Fondue Lake
« on: June 28, 2014, 07:38:32 PM »
mr fabulous posted this up and i jumped on it...

meet at black canyon at 7:00 am... aimless wandering to begin shortly after...  aimless wandering will continue for a couple of hours... and then be briefly interrupted for chowder at schreiner's restaurant... then aimless wandering shall continue with the possibility of a route around lake winnerbagger...

join for all or part... if is raining, never mind... theres always next weekend...

i posted this...

greetings...

in... black canyon... 7am... part or all... just cleared the grass and hay from the floorboards and heal toe shifter of my turff glide... i mean road glide...

look... dude shouldnt built a house outside that curve... especially a tricky one like that hard 60 degreeer... im sure im not the only one to early apex it and arc through his yard...

at least this time i didnt have to test my new fingerless gloves... sleeveless vest... buttless chaps... jolly rancher doo ragg...

last time my knee fairings made a gouge in his yard... they should put up a dangerous curves sign there so i wouldnt fixate on the blatz sign on his garage...   

im looking for some new gear... can we stop at cyclenutz in walkashaw... i hear they may have arm chaps on sale...

caints really live the lifestyle any longer without arm chaps...

j o

then i posted this...

i will be bringing my bugg spray with me... it will earn us the respect we deserve when we getts to that biker hangout schreiners on fondue lake... we can pull off early under a shade tree and spray our batt wings with the bugg spray...

that way all the other 1%ers will think we been riding for days... this stuff is so good your windshield and whatever you spray it on will make it look like you been riding for days...  bugg gutts in a can... wish i woulda thought of that... the best $20 ever spent at the motor company store...

im amped so amped... seen a fondue fountain at a wedding reception once and of course at the royal fork buffett... butts aints never seen a whole lake of fondue... this is one im thinking ill never forget... an entire lake of fondue... wow...

gotts my gps dialed in too... i put all the roads from all these maps in my gps... its gonna be yeeehaaaaa... especially if cyclenutz has them arm chaps on sale...

so heres the deal... ksu 6am at "a" the dodge county jail... or ksu 7am at "d" canyon coffee... are you in... part or all... post up here...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline johnny

Re: 14-06-29 Wales 2 Fondue Lake
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:45:20 AM »
no takers i see...

im rolling... its been raining hard here for 2 hours... just let up... the radar is showing a window over most of cheezconsin now... its gonna be yeeeehaaaa...

where in cheezconsin is motobrick johnny and the brick of the corn... click here... its like riding with johnny and the brick of the corn in real time...

more later...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline TimTyler

• Adrninistrator
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 11:14:07 AM »
Need pics of Admin One-Up on his Cheesemoto.

Offline johnny

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
the skies cleared after a few hours of early morning rain... so i rolled outta dodge county for the elusive black canyon coffee...

found it...

and some stners ready to roll......

we aimlessly rolled around till we gotts to schreiners on fondue lake...

and rural cheezconsin... wandering aimlessly...

now i know why these cheezbrains ride on sunday mornings... its the only time there aints no  lawrence welk reruns on milwaukee free public televesion...

yeeeehaaaaaa...

j o

Tags: