Author Topic: Hey Guys!  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Chris Sunderland

• Curious
Hey Guys!
« on: May 24, 2011, 12:33:02 AM »
This is my introduction post.

I ride both street and dirt.

My K is a '93 LT. I bought it in June of '07 with 65,000 miles and it was basically stock. It came with a Fox Twin Clicker, a Corbin seat and a pair of PIAA driving lights.

I have added LED dash lights, Audiovox Cruise control, Dash Shelf, GPS Ram Mount, Pioneer dash speakers, RaceTech .90 front springs, PR2 Radial tires, 50 amp alternator...uh and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

As of this posting, the bike has 87,700 miles. I have done lots of maintenance on it, including the clutch. I do all my own work, which gives me lots of opportunity to screw things up and l learn something.

Living close to the Sierra's and in the desert, I ride just about every weekend. Could be street, or it could be dirt depending on the weather and who I'm riding with.
'93 K1100LT
'04 WR450F

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: Hey Guys!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 01:36:35 AM »
greetings chris sunderland...

big hill lookout... yeeeehaaaaaa...

good to see you bro... not much work left for us in reno... gonna have to meet at ebbetts or sonora next time... i hear they maybe open this weekend...

hows that corbin working out...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
Re: Hey Guys!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 09:10:34 AM »
JO:  I am trying to con him into joining us for a portion of Motobrick Mayhem.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Tags: