Author Topic: Chuck Stryker 0ver 25 Certified Years BMW Toronto - all older models  (Read 7139 times)

Offline tsbt

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
Has all the BMW certificates, worked for BMW Toronto for many years, currently runs an independent garage out of his home. Know's K's, R's, Oilheads inside and out. Chuck is a great guy to talk to. And has been my go-to guy - although I end up doing my own wrenching. Prices are very competitive. Only true BMW mechanic left in Toronto 416.949.5771  :bmwsmile
92 K100RS 4V
75 KE125

Offline TIV

• ^ Motobrick Curious
It will probably not be possible, in few years time, to own and use a K/75/100/1100, unless your able to maintain it yourself. I think parts, new and used, will not be a problem for a long time. Since it is so much of specialized rubber in them, this will probably be the first thing to become difficult to obtain.
1990 K75RT
1992 Yamaha FJ1200ABS

Cheers, TIV

Offline Mongrel

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
Thanks for the post! Someone spotted me this guy's info a few years ago, but I lost the bit of paper it was written on.

Fortunately, I do enough of my own maintenance that I haven't needed it yet, but I'm sure there'll be a day.
'86 K75c
'79 Motobecane Mobylette (mothballed)

Tags: