Author Topic: Grubin & Co. Yakima Warshington  (Read 6419 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Grubin & Co. Yakima Warshington
« on: April 21, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
i posted this in 2008... since then they have been my go to independent for tiors in the land of volcano fallout... they last installed my tiors in august of 2012...

we needed a new rear tire installed in yakima wa in 08... we found bill and leslie grubin... man o man are they fine people...

they got me in 1st thing on a saturday morning... was conscientious enough to point out some things that need attention... and they got me out straightaway... truly a wonderful service experience...

these folks can service all makes and models... especially dirt bikes... dude is a dirt bike legend in those parts...

they had racks of gear... shelves of parts... and years of service experience with the latest tools of the trade... no website butts their phone number is on the next photo...

there you go... these folks earned the highest yeeeehaaa rating by the moes... the motobrickers of earth society...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline orforester

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
Re: Grubin & Co. Yakima Warshington
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 09:53:27 PM »
Yo, John-o, you gots all the info on these here proshoppo, except where they reside?  Yakkkema is a big square and in summer hots as hatties, so one would not wander aimlessly in the heats of day to find a joint, you know what I mean?
Bob
1989 K 100 RS se (SOLD)
1985 K 100 RS, now RT
1979 XS 650 Yamaha Street Tracker
2008 R 1200RT

Offline mystic red

• Retired Professsional Driver
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:01:12 PM »
2604 sumthin'.....

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:13:36 PM »
i often wonder if the people who read this forum ever click on the blue text... the blue text are links... im not the a-hole here... its the rest of you that are the a-holes...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline mystic red

• Retired Professsional Driver
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »
You said no website so why would we click on the text? I'm not an a-hole, I'm a dumb ass. :nono

Tags: