Author Topic: Irv Seaver BMW ~ Orange California  (Read 4669 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Irv Seaver BMW ~ Orange California
« on: April 17, 2013, 08:48:52 PM »
irv seaver bmw... orange california...

i know these moes gotts a loyal following and all i hear is good stuff about these moes... butts they treated this motobricker like an outcast...

1st they installed a wobbly front tior... they said i needed new forks and steering head bearings... the tior mfr had to force them to swap it... they made me pay for it until the mfr replenished their stock...

then they gave me the gig list for $15 grand wurth of unnecessary repairs... then they told me to trade it in on a new k because it was... are you ready... not road worthy...

o m f g... never again... not even for their free hotdogs and sodas on saturdays...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline cy7878

• ^ Motobrick Curious
Re: Irv Seaver BMW ~ Orange California
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 03:06:01 PM »
I bought a 1150GS new from them back in 2002.  Dale (who is still there, just a bit older now) really was a straight up guy.  Knowledgeable about the bikes and not really pushy or aggressive in making the sale.  My most pressured experience was at North Hollywood BMW and I didn't like that at all.  Dale was able to throw in a set of cases to make the sale then and I was very happy with the experience.

I also liked the parts department.  I think John (almost bald dude) has been there a long time.  Good guy and very helpful too.

Now, I used to get the bike serviced there......  I wondered then why every service costs over $300 for the 3k service and almost $600 for the 6k service and that was one of the reason I sold the bike was that any savings on gas was negated by the cost of service.  I'm not sure if it's like you said, they throw in stuff I didn't need.  While I would buy bikes and parts from them, I'm not sure I would service my bike there.  It's just me.
Chuck

San Diego
1985 K100RS

Tags: