Author Topic: WTB Tank cover for 85K100  (Read 3639 times)

Offline 2slow

• Curious
WTB Tank cover for 85K100
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:33:05 AM »
Looking for the Naugahyde type cover for an 85 K100 I like the kind with the diamond pleats anybody have one they want to get rid of  thanks
I dedicate this beer to "Pittsburgh Nellie"; a Welsh Lady of the night who could do things with her one good arm that'd make you forget that *thing* on her neck

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: WTB Tank cover for 85K100
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 01:00:22 AM »
greetings 2slow...

welcome to motobrick.com...

if i see one for sale i will let you know...

now show us that 85 1000cc motobrick...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline 2slow

• Curious
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:14:09 AM »
I'll post some pics this weekend a friend is delivering it this Thurs and a 70 Ossa that I'm gonna restore this will be my first K it has a Pichler fairing  I've always had airheads and still have a 77 R100RS  :bmwsmile
I dedicate this beer to "Pittsburgh Nellie"; a Welsh Lady of the night who could do things with her one good arm that'd make you forget that *thing* on her neck

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:09:40 AM »
I've got one I'll sell you.  I'm out of town right now but can email you some pics when I get home.  Please PM me your email address.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Tags: