Author Topic: 2 Minute Motorcycle Personality Test  (Read 6337 times)

Offline DRxBMW

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
Gary
Williamsport,Pa

1994 K 75 ABS "custom"
2005 F 650 GS

Offline CubPilot

• ^ Motobrick Curious
Re: 2 Minute Motorcycle Personality Test
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
Hey, That was the first I ever had, 1966 Hodaka 90, followed closely by a couple of Cushman Eagles, My dad thought they were a safer bike.   And Dad thought he was always right, If he only knew.

Offline Ocelot

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Ocelot: small, agile, powerful, stealthy.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »
Hodaka Pabatco
1990 K75C Ocelot
2003 R1200CLC Annie
2007 KLR650 Biffy Bullfrog

Offline Crapdealerbob

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:41:16 PM »
Here are my results - pretty darned close, except for the "over the hill" part

You are bold, adventurous, spirited, philosophical and experienced in many areas of life.  Even though you are a kid at heart, statistically speaking, you are over the hill.  You are enjoying life more than most every non-rider you know and your non-riding friends think you're eccentric.
Crapdealerbob
Wickenburg, AZ
1991 K100 RS

Offline DRxBMW

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 09:14:49 AM »
Here are my results - pretty darned close, except for the "over the hill" part

You are bold, adventurous, spirited, philosophical and experienced in many areas of life.  Even though you are a kid at heart, statistically speaking, you are over the hill.  You are enjoying life more than most every non-rider you know and your non-riding friends think you're eccentric.
Ha, most of us bricKheads are over the hill. LOL

The "enjoying life to the fullest" comments came up on my profile also. One of the merits of getting older.  :bmwsmile :bmwsmile :bmwsmile

I'm psyched for the Hungry Mother rally this May. Convinced Rick and Dave to tag along. Hope GS trash is welcome, as we plan on hitting some dual sport tarmac to and from.
Gary
Williamsport,Pa

1994 K 75 ABS "custom"
2005 F 650 GS

Offline Crapdealerbob

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 11:03:37 AM »
Gary

We will see you there, going up to Parkersberg, WV. first to see my daughter, then down through the Smokies, and Hwy 28 - then to the HMSP, then back to Vegas.  Counting down the days..
Crapdealerbob
Wickenburg, AZ
1991 K100 RS

Offline DRxBMW

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 12:05:00 PM »
Gary

We will see you there, going up to Parkersberg, WV. first to see my daughter, then down through the Smokies, and Hwy 28 - then to the HMSP, then back to Vegas.  Counting down the days..
Ya, were hitting WV on the way down also,maybe even a sidebar to Cherahola Skyway,NC and surrounding roads. Greg Hunt aka scbmwrider to motobrick knows that region like the back of his hand. Have you seen his GPS maps yet ?  Excellent !

If you have extra time maybe you can join us for post rally spin somewhere. Close friend owns a farm near Morgantown,WV we could stay at. In the heart of the hillbilly mountains, GREAT riding.

Ever been to the Cass rally in WV ?  Memorial day weekend, rider who ran the website died recently but here's last years report.

http://mountaineerbmw.org/cass2011.html

Same deal for 2012, wunderbar swerves and curves, BTDT.

Time to get jiggy and ride instead of typing on this stupid computer.
Gary
Williamsport,Pa

1994 K 75 ABS "custom"
2005 F 650 GS

Tags: