Author Topic: Mercy  (Read 3710 times)

Offline DRxBMW

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
Mercy
« on: December 30, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »

You got to admit, the name is catchy.

Does it really work or NOT is the million dollar question ?

Hmm, Mercy & Jagermeifter Vs the Red Bull concoction aka Jager bomb according to my daughter who just turned 21. 

Mercy:

One can of Mercy boats a plethora of antioxidants and vitamins including 5,000 percent of the daily value of vitamin B1, 767 percent of the daily value of vitamin C, and 150 percent of the daily value of vitamin B6. It claims to prevent hangovers by flushing the body of acetaldehyde, an intermediate byproduct of alcohol. Drink up before your first cocktail or use it as a mixer with your alcohol of choice; one can claims to counter the effects of as many as five alcoholic drinks.

The tester says: “After downing one can before a long afternoon of day drinking, I felt better than I would’ve thought the next day (no headache, and I even made it to the gym!). Although that could’ve been due to the fact that I had a burger for dinner — and downed a few glasses of water before going to sleep.”

Gary
Williamsport,Pa

1994 K 75 ABS "custom"
2005 F 650 GS

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: Mercy
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 03:58:22 PM »
i just ordered a case of two if by tea and a skid of mercy... i should be set for watching keith oberman reporting on the iowa caucuses...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline Crapdealerbob

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »
 i should be set for watching keith oberman reporting on the iowa caucuses...

j o

Going over to the "Dark" side ??
Crapdealerbob
Wickenburg, AZ
1991 K100 RS

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 02:48:18 PM »
i should be set for watching keith oberman reporting on the iowa caucuses...

j o

I hate to break your heart but:

Keith Olbermann Not Covering Iowa Caucus Amid Reports of Tension With Current TV

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/keith-olbermann-iowa-caucus-countdown-current-277001
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Tags: