Author Topic: 10-03-06 Rainy Day in the San Gabriel Mountains  (Read 2758 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
10-03-06 Rainy Day in the San Gabriel Mountains
« on: May 01, 2011, 04:20:05 PM »
old surf dog says hes gotts to ride... rain in the sd and the oc... so we head up to the san gabriels...

rolling to badly village...

decided to take the ridge at 4500 feet with black ice and snow lurking going 6700 feet up the mountain...

rather ominous clouds heading our way...

it was a slow roll cause the pavement was wet and littered with storm debris...

laying down tracks...

i like coming up here... the scenery is spectacular for socal... you got the east fork road going down the mountain and the shoemaker road going up the mountain with the east fork of the san gabriel river at the bottom...

old surf dog with the east fork of the san gabriel river coming down the mountain in the background...

the williams cafe... osd the ortega burger... and i gotts the chili burger... which was delish...

the east fork river is very interesting... seems like there always trout fishing going on... plus panning for gold... lotts o panning for gold these days...

its raining now... we keep pushing on...

osd had give back to the earth what the williams cafe gave to him...

just prior to the torrential rain... which got to my camera anyway... lucky to pull these off the card...

thats all...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: