Author Topic: WTS K100 Parts (Fairings, Paneers, Top Case, etc.)  (Read 399 times)

Offline kylemb

• ^ Motobrick Curious
WTS K100 Parts (Fairings, Paneers, Top Case, etc.)
« on: June 09, 2019, 05:23:22 PM »
I have the left and right Paneers, a Top case with mounting, both in great functional shape, cosmetically they could use some TLC but they can very well be restored and definitely used as is.
I have the Standard or 'Naked' radiator and side fairing pieces as well as the headlight and its cowl (unpainted). The fairing pieces are in decent shape, a couple of the fittings could be epoxied to fit, but nothing major. I believe these pieces are more rare than the other fairing pieces and are harder to find.
RS handlebar cover for ignition and accessories, Air box, relay box, and a few wires (one goes to temp sensor and not sure about the others). Also a panel cover for the fuel rail/injectors.
Also have an Instrument Cluster which has a small board burnt out on the speedo side- so the entire left side doesnt work, but the RPM cluster does. 
Throttle Body Tuning kit

I have more photos and can discuss part in more detail.

2013 kia forte koup sx 0 60
  • North Alabama
  • 88 K100 LT // 85 K100 RT

Offline cycle

• Motobrick Curious
Re: WTS K100 Parts (Fairings, Paneers, Top Case, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:22:19 PM »
How much would you want for the topcase and mounts?
  • so. vermont
  • k75rt k75s k100lt r80rt

Offline billday

• ^ Quintessential Motobricker
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 06:52:32 AM »
That radiator shroud is a huge find for the right project.  They are very rare in the USA.
  • New York State, USA 10977
  • 1985 K100

Offline kylemb

• ^ Motobrick Curious
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 05:55:18 PM »
That radiator shroud is a huge find for the right project.  They are very rare in the USA.

Yessir. Standard / Naked looking K100s are on the rare side. Would love to find them a good home. Spread the word!
  • North Alabama
  • 88 K100 LT // 85 K100 RT