Author Topic: FS: Assortment (fairings, instrument)  (Read 474 times)

Offline Heezea

• Motobrick Curious
FS: Assortment (fairings, instrument)
« on: January 02, 2019, 05:12:06 PM »
Misc parts; see photo. Everything was functional per previous owner of bike. Instrument cluster was definitely working when I removed it. The white pieces are "painted" white and have a rough/bad finish.  Most parts are pretty scratched and scuffed up and are in poor condition. The white pieces were on the bike ('86 K75C) and not sure where the green pieces came from. The wind screen on the white cowling is cracked pretty badly.

Asking $200 + shipping for the lot. I'm in Norfolk, VA. I guess shipping could be rough since there are some huge pieces. Up to you how you want me to send it to you?

• Norfolk, VA
  • 1986 K75C

Offline warmas

• Motobrick Curious
Re: FS: Assortment (fairings, instrument)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 07:17:23 AM »
PM sent, don't know whether received. Am interested in your instrument cluster.
  • Enid, OK
  • 1985 K100 resuscitated, 1980 BMW R100, 1985 BMW R80

Offline johnclaude

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 09:28:35 PM »
I sent a PM about the K75C headlight+ front cowl. Not sure if received either.
  • Aurora
  • 1988 K75C

Offline Heezea

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:25:48 AM »
Hey guys i'm out of town right now so I can't get the close up photos you were asking for.

My intent was to sell the whole lot of stuff for $200, not part it out separately. I put up a good price because I was hoping to clear out the garage and cause I'm a bit busy to go to the post office ten separate times but I guess I should possibly reconsider breaking it up into distinct items.
  • Norfolk, VA
  • 1986 K75C

Offline Heezea

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 03:36:16 PM »
Well guys I've decided to go ahead and break out the parts since people are asking for different stuff.

John, the cowling/windscreen has a cracked windscreen so it's pretty beat up. Also as I mentioned in my initial post, it's "sprayed" white. The light was working when I took it off the bike a few months ago. I'll let these go for $100 + shipping.

• Norfolk, VA
  • 1986 K75C

Offline Heezea

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:50:20 PM »
I see in your picture there is an instrument cluster.
Does or did it work? What bike is it from?
Is it for sale? Price shipped?
All of those questions were answered in the initial post but yes it worked when removed, it's from a K75C. Can't say for shipping. I guess around $20 but I'll have to get dimensions and check with USPS of UPS. You could also get some estimates by checking from where you're shipping to Norfolk, VA. Just let me know what you think shipping will be and I can confirm before we finalize the deal.
  • Norfolk, VA
  • 1986 K75C

Tags: