Author Topic: Reduced: FS K75S Lateral fairings Left and Right customized with VDO instruments  (Read 140 times)

Offline Rcgreaves

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • Parting out this 1987 S NOW, what do YOU need
These can be seen in my avatar.  Simply the coolest K75 bit...next to the case fairing in my previous post  :eek:

also on Fee-Bay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163458428336  I'm asking less on motobrick :deal:

So these were damaged- ok the one was pretty well shattered in my 2017 "hooks slide into a ravine" that totaled the bike

I did a very passable job of fiberglass restoration.  Lots and lots of sailboats in my history, race cars, Amphicat hulls..lots o fiberglass... Repainted these will look as good as new. 

When I bought the bike on impulse...hey I had cash in my pocket... It had VDO oil temp and oil pressure gauge installed in these with a cool dimmer rheostat dial.  I just concluded that was stock....not.. very very cool looking in the dark -especially...  VDO gauges, mounts, senders and the wiring loom are included.  When I figure which box they are in Ill even photograph and include them at shipping time.

So I could sell these individually but with the gauges, I'd think someone would go for the pair.  I'll go $90 for the pair with the instruments plus shipping.  send you zip and I'll quote actual shipping via Greyhound Express.  Paypal, please.

I will include the lateral mounting brackets as well not shown but bagged for shipment. pics available undamaged.

• Livingston WI. USA-"With the good earth all around."
  • 1994 K75S 1987 K75S parts bike 1985 GL1200 Aspencade 1982 CM450A "Hondamatic"
Doing “better than I deserve”

Tags: