Author Topic: Reduced: FS $45 K75S Lateral fairings Left side - customized with VDO instrument  (Read 302 times)

Offline Rcgreaves

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  Simply the coolest K75 bit...next to the case fairing in my previous post  :eek:

When I bought the bike on impulse...hey I had cash in my pocket... It had VDO oil temp and oil pressure gauge (INCLUDED Here with harness)  installed in these with a cool dimmer rheostat dial.  I just concluded that was stock....not.. very very cool looking in the dark -especially...  VDO gauges, mounts, are included.

Paypal, please.

I will include the lateral fairing mounting brackets as well BTW not shown but bagged for shipment. pics available- undamaged.

$35 each side 2/5/19  I'll ship with VDO units and mounts. for $56 usa

• Livingston, SW WI. USA-"With the good earth all around."
  • 1994 K75S ,1985 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade, dreaming of adding a sidecar to the mix in 2019
Doing “better than I deserve”

Offline Rcgreaves

Reduced!!!
  • 1994 K75S ,1985 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade, dreaming of adding a sidecar to the mix in 2019

Offline Rcgreaves

3/18 still available ... ONLY available and included gauge is the Temperature gauge.

Tags: