Author Topic: Morton's BMW Holiday Party  (Read 294 times)

Offline natalena

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
Morton's BMW Holiday Party
« on: December 12, 2018, 05:21:05 PM »
Anyone going to Morton's Holiday Party this Saturday 15th? It's suppose to be all day, and got the attention since "food" was mentioned. Anyhoo, thought I might bump into a couple of you bricksters there. Cheers, Michael
  • East of Joshua Tree
  • 1987 K75s #0919

Offline stokester

Re: Morton's BMW Holiday Party
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 05:34:36 PM »
Anyone going to Morton's Holiday Party this Saturday 15th? It's suppose to be all day, and got the attention since "food" was mentioned. Anyhoo, thought I might bump into a couple of you bricksters there. Cheers, Michael

I always like Morton's and Jeff is a great guy but Saturday is looking like a washout here and possibly in Fredericksburg otherwise I would be there.
  • Yorktown, Virginia
  • '94 K75S - '93 K75S - '91 R100RT - '78 R100S

Offline natalena

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 09:26:03 PM »
The weather report looks grim for Saturday. Going to drive the car, as a buddy owns MAKO Spearguns in Fredricksburg, and it'd be easy to see both on the same trip. Plus, I'm curious about the 310.
  • East of Joshua Tree
  • 1987 K75s #0919

Offline stokester

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 09:50:14 PM »
I've attended a number of their open house and Oktoberfest events to ride the new bikes and take in the specials on gear; all good.

Last year I went to their Spring Fling at Natural Bridge Virginia riding with Jeff and the group from the dealership in Fredericksburg, having lunch at the Devil's Backbone brewpub - mostly in a pouring rain.  Fortunately the weather cleared Saturday morning and we had a good time riding the area.  I posted some pictures of last year's ride with two other K75S bikes, one of which is for sale on the site.

I hope to attend again this next year and hope you consider it.
  • Yorktown, Virginia
  • '94 K75S - '93 K75S - '91 R100RT - '78 R100S

Tags: