Author Topic: SOLD 1991 K75S  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Dubuque

• Curious
SOLD 1991 K75S
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:45:42 PM »
Decided to sell my red 1991 K75S.  I did verify that it is a 1991 produced March of 1991.  It has ABS and 45250 miles on the clock.  The splines were lubed at the last tire change and has about 2K miles since then.  The splines looked good then and I have pics if requested.  It has a top box that is keyed with everything else.  It has the 50 amp alternator. I mounted Hyperlights and it came with an older Corbin seat.  I am the third owner. 

I am only asking $1,100 for it because while at the BMW MOA rally in Des Moines, in July, someone tried to steal it from the front of the hotel.  They made off with two other bikes but they ended up dumping mine.  I found it in the morning on its right side on the pavement.  The right handlebar and brake lever are now bent.  There are a couple of dings in the fairing and the right mirror is a bit scratched.  There is one small scratch on the engine cover.  The right hard bag took the worst of it and is scratched up.  I runs great though and I road it back home to Kansas.  The only issue is that it is a little hard to reach the brake lever but doable and everything works well. 

I love the bike but I am too old now for the aggressive seating position so I decided to not fix it up and sell it since I have another bike that I sit upright on.  Not to mention I need the extra room in my garage for my wife's car.   

I am located just west of Kansas City, KS in De Soto and it has a clean title.   
  • De Soto, KS
  • 1991 K75S

Offline beemuker

• ^ Quintessential Motobricker
Re: FS 1991 K75S
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 09:36:08 AM »
wow, great price, and RED, the fastest color. If I didn't already have one on be on a plane right now headed your way. good luck with the sale, but you won;t need it at that price.
  • Panama City, FL
  • '00 R1100RT,’92 K75 RT,past tense:'83 R80ST, '93 K1100LT,,94 R1100RS K75s, Honda NC700, Suzuki Bandit 1200, bmw R75/5 Honda 750

Tags: