Author Topic: READ BEFORE POSTING—FS WTT Posts Must Include Photo Of Each Item  (Read 9654 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
READ BEFORE POSTING—FS WTT Posts Must Include Photo Of Each Item
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:53:13 PM »
greetings...

you asked for it... the mbdotcom tribe has not been on board until now... so you got it... happy now...

every item you list for sale or trade must include a photo of the item... period...

strict adherence... nothing less...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: FS WTT Posts Must Include Photo Of Each Item
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:38:30 AM »
greetings...

buying and selling parts without part numbers and photos has issues...

the mbdotcom tribe thinks you moes gotts the common sense to buy and sell on good faith...

however some moes are deceptive or have poor judgement... so we have relented to the pressure...

guess its ok to see what you are getting... that way you gotts recourse through paypal if you getts ugly...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline sr20clubbie

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 09:35:13 PM »
Ok Jo, sorry about that, how can I add a picture or do I need to relist the item?
  • Hobart, Tasmania
  • 99 k1100lt

Offline beemuker

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 10:08:13 AM »
Ok Jo, sorry about that, how can I add a picture or do I need to relist the item?
at the top of page, select photo guidance [between parts and search guidance] , then go through the steps. took me a couple of tries to get it right, but then it's kinda free, as the abuse you sometimes get from these inmates can be off putting and costly to the ego. but often times pretty funny.
then you can modify your post and add pics.
  • Panama City, FL
  • '00 R1100RT,’92 K75 RT,past tense:'83 R80ST, '93 K1100LT,,94 R1100RS K75s, Honda NC700, Suzuki Bandit 1200, bmw R75/5 Honda 750
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Tags: