Author Topic: '96 K1100RS with 5K on the clock.. check it out.  (Read 4379 times)

Offline johnny

• TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: '96 K1100RS with 5K on the clock.. check it out.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 02:33:44 PM »
i hear nz is a 18 hour flight from socal... wonder whats the air freight on that moe...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Offline frankenduck

• Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:35 PM »
i hear nz is a 18 hour flight from socal... wonder whats the air freight on that moe...

j o

Ski on the front, paddle wheel on the back and some in-flight refueling.....
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Offline scruffer

• Curious
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
Thames is only 60 or so miles from Auckland.  I can be there in less than an hour.  Come get it.  I can supply the place to stay and the means of getting to it.

Bike shop in a small town like Thames, might beat the price down a bit.  Convert it to US dollars and I guess you are looking at around $7K.  An almost brand new scooter for that price should be good.  Shipping could be written off as a holiday down under and as its coming up to summer and the best time for touring down here, it might just be worth it.  Its not a bad wee chunk of land to ride around.

I've just been notified of a longish holiday after january, so I might even come with you.

Mark

Tags: