Author Topic: Great Day Near the Chesapeake Bay  (Read 4687 times)

Offline stokester

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
Great Day Near the Chesapeake Bay
« on: April 21, 2018, 04:44:40 PM »
a bit on the cool side but all around a great day for motobricking with a nice crab cake sandwich lunch at Gwinn's Island VA

• Yorktown Virginia
  • '94 K75S Dakar Yellow - '93 K75S Seiden Blau - '91 R100RT Bermuda Blue- '78 R100S Smoke Red

Offline caveman

• ^ Proficient Motobricker
Re: Great Day Near the Chesapeake Bay
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 11:46:31 PM »
Nick,
My wife I met in poquoson and did live there in the 90s then moved to the Eastern shore love the good seafood in the area. I have had a hankern for oysters lately but am riding in new Mexican right now and have not found any. Now we live in Western PA. But do go down to poquoson to visit some times we should try to meet some time.
  • Kennerdell, PA.
  • 87 K100RT, 88 K100LT

Offline stokester

• ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
Re: Great Day Near the Chesapeake Bay
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 12:18:52 PM »
Nick,
My wife I met in poquoson and did live there in the 90s then moved to the Eastern shore love the good seafood in the area. I have had a hankern for oysters lately but am riding in new Mexican right now and have not found any. Now we live in Western PA. But do go down to poquoson to visit some times we should try to meet some time.
I retired out of Langley AFB almost 15 years ago and live in Yorktown and my wife works as an office manager in Poquoson.  I'm always available for a lunch or ride.

Being you now live in Western PA any plans to go to the RA Rally in Wellsboro?  Originally I planned on taking the K75S to the midwest to visit family in Wisconsin and then go to the MOA rally in Des Moines but plans look like they are changing and a trip to PA may be in the works.
  • Yorktown Virginia
  • '94 K75S Dakar Yellow - '93 K75S Seiden Blau - '91 R100RT Bermuda Blue- '78 R100S Smoke Red

Tags: