Author Topic: FS - K1100LT Fairings and K100RS Part Out  (Read 559 times)

Offline Oehmig

• Motobrick Curious
FS - K1100LT Fairings and K100RS Part Out
« on: January 10, 2018, 11:27:16 AM »
Hello community. I'm moving from my current motorcycle shop in the coming months, so I'm trying to unload as many of my leftover parts as possible before the move. I only have a few weeks to do so, which means I'm considering all reasonable offers. I have the parts following for sale, so please peruse and pm me if there's anything I can get for you. if texting is easier. I'm at 423.three64.2zero5zero.

1994 K1100LT - Black
Front fairing, side fairings, radiator cover, radio, cluster, mounting bracket, radiator, turn signals, fuel tank, fuel sending unit,  etc...
please PM with any offers

1992 K100RS
This motorcycle is being completely parted out. I have left and right handlebar controls, master cylinder, radiator, wiring harness, alternator, airbox, throttle body assembly, coils, fuel injection system, engine covers. snowflake wheels, rear shock, hoses, etc... The only caveat is that I've only just started breaking it down, so it's not all ready to be shipped. Either way, I'm going to let demand dictate the tear down, and if theres something that you need from it, dont hesitate to pm me.

Miscellaneous
I also have two gas tanks (pm for more info). a blue headlight fairing from a k75s. Rear cowls. footpeg plates, brake levers, fuel sending unit. turn signals. radiators, side panels. etc...

Shipping will be arranged on a part by part basis but I'll find the cheapest way for both of us. I'm happy to combine shipping on multiple items when possible, and try to get them shipped out as fast as I can. Thanks for your interest and feel free to reach out. Riding season is closing in.
  • New Orleans LA
  • 1988 K75

Offline KCDman

• Curious
Re: FS - K1100LT Fairings and K100RS Part Out
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »
PM sent

Tags: